Do you want to…
- Develop Drupal solutions for large and well-known brands?
- Work with the newest technologies?
- Take the next step in a large, international company where you can develop professionally and personally?
- .. Along this, have fun while working?
Then keep reading. It might in fact be YOU that we are looking for.
Do you want to make great solutions while contributing to the direction of our development?
At Novicell, you will be working in a professional, inspirational environment and in a social team with great competencies and a high level of enthusiasm. You will be a part of our PHP department with 20+ skilled and ambitious employees, including several Drupal, who you can collaborate with, be inspired from, and have fun with.
You will play a central role in managing our large Danish and international clients such as Stofa, Fibertex, Hedeskabet, kino.dk, and many others. In close collaboration with the team, you will find the right setup and solution for our clients.
We have room and time for you to equip yourself in the direction you want go and within in the technologies that make the most sense – for you, the company, and our clients. In this way, you will be part of designing and securing our continuous development.
In the job as a Drupal Developer, you will be working on:
- New and further development of Drupal sites
- System architecture and development of integrations with a focus on sturdiness
- High availability web-based systems
- Performance-driven web applications
- Headless Drupal and decoupled solutions
Strengthen your competences
It is a prerequisite that you are well-known with the development and maintenance of PHP applications – preferably Drupal and/or Symfony. Educations and degrees are less important. We value that you have the will to develop and acquire new knowledge. The most important qualifications that you have:
- Practical experience with Drupal 8/9 frontend and backend development
- Practical experience with PHP
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have an interest in working with Linux environments and have experience with performance optimization of PHP applications – otherwise, we promise that you will get it here!
A "flink" and "flittig" work culture
Novicell’s motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing great service to our clients.
We have replaced long employee handbooks and rules with dialogue and responsibility. We see our colleagues’ differences as strengths. And going to work must be fun. It is probably the most well-recognized opinion in Novicell. We have decided not to compromise when it comes to having fun while delivering the best results possible. Why else spend so many waking hours together?
Therefore we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
We are very aware that we also have a life "outside of work". You don't get extra points for being the last man/woman in the office every day. We encourage you to pack up at 16.00 and do something other than work - at home or with good colleagues.
- Web Development
- Drupal Developer
- Aalborg, Aarhus
- Employment type
Loading application form