Senior .NET Developer
Are you our next Senior .Net Developer?
Novicell is a full-service digital consultancy offering digital solutions to medium-sized and large companies in Denmark and abroad. The company employs more than 400 people across Europe, of which approximately 240 are based in Højbjerg, Aarhus.
We are still growing and at the moment we a looking to hire a "kind" and "diligent" Senior .NET Developer for our Commerce team! Do you have a passion for backend development in .NET and C#? Are you motivated by the prospect of being part of an uplifting team? And are you comfortable working in an agile environment?
Then you might make a good addition to our team!
As a member of our team in Aarhus, you will build and maintain our customers' platforms, ranging from large commerce companies to smaller content sites, in collaboration with kind and diligent colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to work with modern technologies and make architectural decisions based on sound architectural principles. Among them are:
- Microsoft Azure
- Search engines such as SOLR or Algolia
- Headless compositions and “separation of concern”
- Integrations with data from ERP, PIM, and many other external platforms
We can also assist our customers in developing new components, extending native CMS modules, or even integrating CRM systems.
You will be involved in the agile development of tailor-made solutions based on a "best of breed" mindset. Our company is a member of the MACH alliance, so perhaps you already know the MACH principles - if not, you will surely learn them.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who:
- Have at least 4-5 years of experience and are comfortable with .NET/C# development.
- Have experience with CMS, Web API and MVC.
- Have experience with Azure Devops/Docker is a plus.
- Uses common sense and in-depth experience to ask customers and colleagues critical questions.
- Embrace new challenges each week with an open mindset.
- Have experience in the consulting industry - either on the client side or as a consultant.
Education is less important - whether you are self-taught or a trained computer scientist, with a master's or bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar technical education.
Get a chance to work at a 'flink' and 'flittig' workplace
Work amongst innovative and inspiring colleagues in a challenging work environment, in which your contribution is highly valued. Here at Novicell we have replaced extensive employee handbooks and ancient rules with dialogue, responsibility, and trust. We encourage social interaction to create an even better work environment and it is our shared opinion that work must be enjoyable! We strive to have fun while delivering the best results possible - why else devote so many waking hours together?
Novicell's motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing the best possible service to our clients. More specifically this means we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom and flexibility
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
Here at Novicell, you do not get extra points for being the last person at the office every day. We respect the difference between ‘’work time’’ and ‘’free time’’, therefore we encourage you to pack up at the end of the day, go home and do something else than working.
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
You are welcome to submit your application and CV in Danish or English. This will have no impact on our assessment of your profile or your skills.
- Web Development
- Backend Developer
- Employment type
Senior .NET Developer
Loading application form