.NET Tech Lead with Azure experience
To summarize from the video: Are you passionate about defining cool Azure solutions? And can you develop modern websites and -applications for large Danish and international companies with Domain Driven Design, Pace-layered and MACH architecture? If the answer is yes, keep reading.
Do you want to…
- Work with Microservices, Event buses and Functions?
- Help define architecture based on principles such as DDD, Pace-layered and MACH?
- Work with the latest .NET solutions for large and well-known brands?
- Help set the technical direction for some of the Nordics' biggest brands and Denmark's best department?
- Work with the latest cloud technologies?
- Take the next step in a large, international company, where there is room to grow professionally and personally?
… While also having fun?
Yes? Keep reading! You could very well be our next .NET Tech Lead.
We have the boat - will you take the helm?
We are getting busier and busier every day. Our customers – existing and new ones – are increasingly demanding .NET solutions built in Azure, which is why we are looking for a Tech Lead who can help launch projects and lead them safely to port.
Do you want to help develop cool solutions while also setting the technical direction for our department ?
As a .NET Tech Lead, you will be part of our Custom Solutions department with 25 skilled and ambitious employees; both frontend and backend developers, QA and Project Managers, who all handle large Danish and international clients such as Bagaren och Kocken, Vikan, Avanti Gas, SOS International, My Home, Smukfest and Roskilde Festival etc.
As a .NET Tech Lead, you will get to work with .NET and Azure in various projects depending on your skillset and your area of interest. We imagine that your primary focus will be:
- Development of .NET and Umbraco sites
- System architecture and development of integrations with a focus on robustness
- High availability web-based systems
- Performance-critical web applications
- A close collaboration with our architects and software developers to transform our infrastructure, development patterns and CI/CD processor to achieve the highest security and scalability
- Challenge the status quo and optimize processes
- Guide and teach other developers in newer technologies
- As Tech Lead, you ensure that all team members understand and follow major technical decisions
Your skills and experience
- You have min. 5 years of experience - preferably as a consultant (at a agency or consulting firm)
- You have practical experience with the development of Commerce solutions – either B2C or B2B and preferably built on MACH principles
- Through your experience, you have built a solid understanding of third-party dependencies such as Redis, elastic, RabbitMQ and various cloud services
- You have experience with service buses and functions
- You have experience with the entire development process
- You have experience with customer dialogue and are senior in your consulting role
- You can/are willing to act as a mentor for developers at all levels
- You are used to breaking down, describing, and estimating solutions and projects in collaboration with Project Managers
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
- You understand Multitier software design, MS and Unit testing, database modeling, sublime documentation, code refactoring
We can offer a "flink" and "flittig" workplace
In addition to a great job in an international company with 400+ colleagues around DK and Europe, you will also be a part of a company who has decided not to compromise on having a good time while delivering good results. Why else spend so many waking hours together?
Novicell’s motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". We have replaced long employee handbooks and rules with dialogue and responsibility. We see our colleagues’ differences as strengths. And going to work must be fun!
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
We are very aware that we also have a life "outside of work". You don't get extra points for being the last man/woman in the office every day. We encourage you to pack up at 16.00 and do something other than work - at home or with good colleagues.
Have we caught your interest? Give us a call and we will be happy to sit down with you for coffee and a chat about the possibilities at Novicell.
- Web Development
- Tech Lead
- Employment type
.NET Tech Lead with Azure experience
Loading application form