We are looking to expand our Digital Advisory team!
As Head of Technology, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients and ensure that their tech solutions help them reach their goals & overall strategy.
You will be a part of the pre-sale analysis for both our new and existing customers and your responsibility will be to design and determine on a strategy, concepts, demands, and architecture of e-commerce solutions. You will be working closely together the rest of the international Digital Advisory team, supporting all our offices. Your focus will be on the definition digital strategy and ensuring a solid foundation for all customers.
As Head of Technology, we would like you to...
- Have several years of relevant experience from a consultancy/agency and with knowledge or practical experience within concepts such as MACH, Composable and Pace-Layered Architecture - as well as being able to navigate across different digital diciplines such as; Commerce, CMS, MarTech, Search, Analytics and much more.
- Previous experience in advising clients and building digital solutions or prioritizing digital roadmaps or plans.
- You have domain knowledge within digitization of companies within B2C and B2B e-commerce platforms.
- Thrive within the consultancy business, and you understand how we, as a company, can make a difference for our clients.
- You have an outgoing and welcoming personality, who wants to share your knowledge and insight with colleagues and customers.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills when communicating ideas verbally & visually.
And although you are good at working on your own, you are also a team player. Our work is based on collaboration between highly competent employees from all parts of Novicell and the customers' company. We are convinced that in order to define and build the best solutions, we must be able to draw on all the expert knowledge in our organization.
Your responsibilities as Head of Technology
- Participation in the sales process, including preparation of pitch material/presentations with a focus on technical business development, specifications, recommendations, clarifications, high-level estimates etc.
- Design and facilitate high level architecture and platform selection on larger projects on the technical platform(s) Novicell delivers on.
- Facilitate and identify new innovative initiatives for customers through transition plans, roadmaps, and implementation plans.
- Qualification and dissemination of new technologies and new technical knowledge in the organization.
- Participate in defining internal tech knowledge across Novicell's offices in collaboration with the consulting team.
Get a chance to work at a 'flink' and 'flittig' workplace
Work amongst innovative and inspiring colleagues in a challenging work environment, in which your contribution is highly valued. Here at Novicell we have replaced extensive employee handbooks and ancient rules with dialogue, responsibility, and trust. We encourage social interaction to create an even better work environment and it is our shared opinion that work must be enjoyable! We strive to have fun while delivering the best results possible - why else devote so many waking hours together?
Novicell's motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing the best possible service to our clients. More specifically this means we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom and flexibility
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
You are welcome to submit your application and CV in Danish or English. This will have no impact on our assessment of your profile or your skills.
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. Get in touch today and we will be happy to have a chat about your career opportunities at Novicell.