Are you our new Senior Strategic Channel Advisor? While we are not actively looking, we believe that talent is always worth pursuing. So if you are a skilled and ambitious Senior Strategic Channel Adviser with a data-driven mindset and a passion for digital marketing, marketing technology and/or e-commerce, we encourage you to connect with us.
For this role, you will be working closely with clients, dedicated specialists, senior management, and C-level executives to design and execute strategic projects and enhance clients' digital performance across multiple channels.
As a Channel Advisor at Novicell, you will act as a vital bridge between our Sales, Customer Experience, Martech and Digital Performance, reporting directly to the Head of Business Consulting. Your key responsibility will be to recommend the most effective media and marketing strategy to increase top-line and maximize profits for our clients.
Your tasks include:
- Define 360° media strategies to reach key consumer targets and audiences, with a focus on digital media.
- Understand clients' business objectives and goals and maintain ongoing dialogues to provide valuable insights and recommendations that help them achieve their desired outcomes.
- Engage in strategic discussions with clients to provide guidance and recommendations on how to effectively structure their media investments and develop an impactful marketing strategy.
- Advise and help clients navigate across digital marketing disciplines such as SoMe, PPC, SEO, Amazon, CRO, Affiliate and more.
- Define media strategies and performance metrics across various media channels and continually improve Novicell’s methodologies to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Advise larger companies and develop pitch materials to effectively land new business opportunities.
You are experienced in managing strategic projects for senior management and can effortlessly navigate across the organization as well as different media channels.
As for the ideal candidate, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about digital marketing, digital media or strategy/marketing consulting.
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Has excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Possesses general knowledge of digital marketing and MarTech landscape, including SoMe, PPC, SEO, marketing automation, Amazon, CRO, Affiliate, CDP and more.
- Has a strong commercial mindset and the ability to view the big picture and break it down into specific insights.
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Has excellent verbal and written English skills, enabling effective communication across business units and seniority levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- E-commerce experience is a significant plus.
- A strong drive and desire to help and be part of a consultancy community with a strong emphasis on togetherness. A consultancy firm where we care for each other, where we value socializing, and where the values are intelligence, integrity, energy, edge, and empathy.
Get a chance to work at a 'flink' and 'flittig' workplace!
Join a dynamic team of innovative colleagues in a stimulating work environment where your contributions are highly appreciated. At Novicell, we have abandoned outdated employee handbooks and rigid policies in favour of open dialogue, accountability, and trust. Our emphasis on social interaction fosters a supportive and enjoyable work environment. We believe that work should not only be productive but also fulfilling, and we strive to deliver exceptional results while having fun together. After all, why spend so many waking hours together if we cannot enjoy our work?
Novicell's motto, "flink" and "flittig," which translates to "kind" and "diligent" in Danish, reflects our commitment to treating each other with respect and providing exceptional service to our clients.
More specifically, this means that we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom and flexibility.
- A creative and inspiring working environment with the chance to influence the organization's development.
- A strong social culture with numerous activities and events.
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues.
Whether you are driven by ambition and seeking career advancement or require a more flexible work arrangement, we welcome you to join our team and contribute to our mission of building a workplace that accommodates everyone, regardless of their life circumstances.
You are welcome to submit your application and CV in Danish or English. This will have no impact on our assessment of your profile or your skills.
While we may not be actively hiring, we are always excited to explore potential matches for future opportunities. We therefore process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.