Are you passionated about frontend technology? Can you develop modern websites and applications for large Danish and International companies using VueJs, NodeJs, React, and perhaps Typescript? And most importantly - would you like to be part of a growing company with over 400 kind and diligent employees?
Then you might be the one we are looking for!
What will you be working on?
Your day-to-day tasks will among other involve working closely together with talented developers and designers to:
- Implement websites and web applications in new technologies like VueJS and Nuxt
- Test websites and improve their performance
- Participate in the architecture and development of larger web solutions
Get a chance to work at a 'flink' and 'flittig' workplace
Work amongst innovative and inspiring colleagues in a challenging work environment, in which your contribution is highly valued. Here at Novicell we have replaced extensive employee handbooks and ancient rules with dialogue, responsibility, and trust. We encourage social interaction to create an even better work environment and it is our shared opinion that work must be enjoyable! We strive to have fun while delivering the best results possible - why else devote so many waking hours together?
Novicell's motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing the best possible service to our clients. More specifically this means we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom and flexibility
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
Here at Novicell, you do not get extra points for being the last person at the office every day. We respect the difference between ‘’work time’’ and ‘’free time’’, therefore we encourage you to pack up at the end of the day, go home and do something else than working.
We are looking for you who…
Has a few years of professional frontend development experience - and you have an independent critical mindset and professional pride that enables you to say no to delivering bad results.
Besides that, we value if you are…
- You have proven experience with Vue, React, or Angular.
- You have experience with building modern SPA based solutions with server-side rendering.
- You are focused on creating good user experiences.
- You are self-driven, take initiative and follow through with your tasks.
- You can contribute to the knowledge sharing in the team and across departments.
This role requires your on-site presence in our office in Aarhus.
You are welcome to submit your application and CV in Danish or English. This will have no impact on our assessment of your profile or your skills.
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. Get in touch today and we will be happy to have a chat about your career opportunities at Novicell.