We are looking to expand our team!
We have several exciting projects in the pipeline, which means we are looking for skilled Senior Project Managers, who in close cooperation with colleagues can ensure the management of projects from start to finish.
Do you want to help implement commerce solutions for B2B companies who are looking to increase their online sales? And can you view projects from both a commercial and technological point of view?
Please read ahead...
In close collaboration with the customer, your primary task is to accurately document the deliverables of the project and then manage the project so that they are produced according to the agreed-on criteria.
Your responsibilities also include:
- You play a vital role in scoping projects for new and existing clients. This is of course done in collaboration with the customer and other skilled employees at Novicell.
- It is your responsibility to execute the project within the agreed time and budget. The quality must be top notch and in accordance with the delivery method agreed with the customer.
- You must oversee the implementation of the solution and adjust to meet any complications. This means you must have great communication and negotiation skills, as you may need to educate stakeholders about the project impacts of some requirements.
- You take an active part in the relationship with the customer's project sponsor and product owner.
- In addition to being responsible for completing the project, you are also the customer's point of entry for future initiatives
Get a chance to work at a 'flink' and 'flittig' workplace
Work amongst innovative and inspiring colleagues in a challenging work environment, in which your contribution is highly valued. Here at Novicell we have replaced extensive employee handbooks and ancient rules with dialogue, responsibility, and trust. We encourage social interaction to create an even better work environment and it is our shared opinion that work must be enjoyable! We strive to have fun while delivering the best results possible - why else devote so many waking hours together?
Novicell's motto is ‘flink" and "flittig" which is Danish for "kind" and "diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing the best possible service to our clients. More specifically this means we offer:
- An informal organization with a large degree of freedom and flexibility
- A creative and inspiring environment with the chance to influence the organization's development
- A strong social culture with many activities and events
- The industry's most "flinke" and "flittige" colleagues
Here at Novicell, you do not get extra points for being the last person at the office every day. We respect the difference between ‘’work time’’ and ‘’free time’’, therefore we encourage you to pack up at the end of the day, go home and do something else than working.
As a Senior Project Manager, we would want you to...
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a project manager - preferably with knowledge of commerce-oriented technology, such as eCOM, PIM, CMS, CRM, CDP, CPQ, and web and app technologies closest to our customers' customers.
- You are well versed in agile processes, and we see it as a plus that you are certified in the field.
- You have domain knowledge within digitization of wholesale or manufacturing companies, and are curious about the ecosystem within B2C and B2B e-commerce platforms.
- Thrive within the consultancy business, and you understand how we, as a company, can make a difference for our clients.
- Have a solid methodical approach and you can translate business cases into manageable project plans.
- Be able to manage both management and communication tasks as well as more administrative tasks in, for example, Excel, Powerpoint and Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence, Big Picture etc.
- It is essential that you are able to look at projects from both a commercial and technological perspective and maintain an overview without losing focus of the important details.
- Demonstrate fluency in both spoken and written English, along with possessing proficiency in Danish for work purposes.
And we would like you...
- To be empathetic by nature. It is important that you have excellent 'people skills' , and that you know how to best influence and assist others.
- To be able to use contextualized thinking.
- To be structured as well as able to maintain an overall view of projects and deliverables
- Have the ability to solve problems analytically and with curiosity.
- To be results-oriented when balancing quality, budget, and deadlines.
- To understand the importance of good communication, both verbal and written.
- For this position, you will be working from our office in Højbjerg, Aarhus.
- We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
- You are welcome to submit your application and CV in Danish or English. This will have no impact on our assessment of your profile or your skills.